Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sorry. failed to execute error code 2

Discussion on sorry. failed to execute error code 2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sorry. failed to execute error code 2

Hi, help please !!

fixed, can delete please
Old 09/24/2014, 02:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
more info pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
failed to execute sro error code 193
08/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Anyone knows how to fix this error? I downloaded ZCZS Part 1 and 2, then downloaded Latest Patch 1.692 and i get this error. I've read on other forum that it could be that the files i downloaded are corrupted or are just not good, but i have downloaded everything like 6 times and still getting the same problem every time. can any1 help?
Error : Sorry failed to execute Silkroad-R! HELP
07/17/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello ppl When i launch ''Silkroad.exe'' and click START GAME An error says '''Sorry failed to execute silkroad-R!'' OMG :rtfm: Help! How to fix it?!
Failed to execute SilkRoad [error code (2)]
01/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 34 Replies
Hey guys They told me to get the original client with english patch to run Sibibot. Now, when I try to start the client, it says : Sorry, Failed to execute SilkRoad . Can anyone help? I really need this client up and running, I will be very generous to ECSRO players who help. Thanks ;)
Failed to Execute HGWC (error)
07/04/2011 - CrossFire - 4 Replies
Hallo :) Ich probiere nun seit 2 tagen mein Crossfire wieder zum laufen zu bringen , da immerwieder die Meldung 'Failed to Execute HGWC' kommt :) Kann mir irgendjemand helfen bzw sagen wie ich diesen fehler bereinige ? Ist ein wenig nervig .. Ich habe es neu gedownloadet , und intallier.. ging nicht.. Ich erbitte hilfe :):mad:
"Sorry. Failed to execute ZSZC. [error code(5)]"
06/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys. The whole day i tried to run ZSZC. I downloaded part1 and part2 (1.679), extracted them in one folder and patched it with patch (1.693). Everytime when i try to launch the game and press the "start" button i get the same error. -> "Sorry. Failed to execute ZSZC. " :/ If anyone has a solution for this problem, il'd be veeeery thankfull :)