Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro Registration Page how to make free one

Discussion on Vsro Registration Page how to make free one within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro Registration Page how to make free one

hey guys everything works fine server is so smooth after your help for sure and the last thing i need is how to make Registration Page ?

i found something online plz check it , and it doesnt work for me i dont know why , the page doesnt load

someone help plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro registration page...help
04/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Set everything , srv works but registration page appears white , when accesing it , see only white , nothing ......where should be the problem , iis , dbconfig or what?please answer as fast as possible , ty:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::han dsdown:
How I Make Registration Page
01/16/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello How i make Registration Page Just Registration Page Not Web
[Request] vSRO Registration page
11/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I tried the registration page on the vSRO files and all i seem to get is Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_inc\config.php on line 9 i've tried changing extensions on mysql.dll to mssql.dsll etc... Anyone got this working with IIS 7? EDIT: Could someone help me figure out how to get my II7 to work with MSSQL 2008 Express.
[Help] Make a registration page.
01/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Okay i made a new server with the CoFatality source but i have no idea how to make an online registration page. Anyone help me please? :handsdown: