Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duplicate with pet bug?

Discussion on Duplicate with pet bug? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duplicate with pet bug?

Does someone explain me how this thing is work? i have one server and i wanna know how some guys does this dupe bug with pet? Thank's

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Duplicate
09/17/2018 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, i play in server flyff and in the server the german duplicated the item. The player i have the guild and for duplicate he do item in inventory in guild warehouse and after he rollback the character. What method use the player for duplicate ? Thanks.
Duplicate cannon
01/31/2013 - Seafight - 7 Replies
How duplicate cannon for me? Please help and if have true i click thanks for you.
How to DUplicate a map ?
12/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
i need to know how to duplicate a map like e.g cronus, how to make 2 of these maps i have used the search button but also cant think of key words to use, i tryed Duplicate map, New map, and more any help ? nvm i got it :)
Duplicate possible?
07/14/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
I questions is possible make normal duplicate program ho give another x items without null if yes how if no only asking Ty -.^