Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Silkroad-R] Lag Problem

Discussion on [Silkroad-R] Lag Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Silkroad-R] Lag Problem

Hey Guyz!

I just restarted to play Sro-R with a friend,(we played when it started, but we stopped cuz of university) it was happy and nice in the old days, no lag, just fun.
Now that we play again(on Thebes, the most populated server among the 3) i have very irritating delay ~1 sec, which makes hangrinding very hard, delays with the wep switch, with the knockdown skills etc.

The fun part is that my friend has no problem with lags. I have 10x faster net connection (he:3mb-me:30mb) and way stronger PC configuration. What can be the possible reason of my lag? Are there ways to fix it? (I lag with origi client, and bot also.)

Thx for your help guyz!
Old 08/01/2014, 13:21   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancer022 View Post
Hey Guyz!

I just restarted to play Sro-R with a friend,(we played when it started, but we stopped cuz of university) it was happy and nice in the old days, no lag, just fun.
Now that we play again(on Thebes, the most populated server among the 3) i have very irritating delay ~1 sec, which makes hangrinding very hard, delays with the wep switch, with the knockdown skills etc.

The fun part is that my friend has no problem with lags. I have 10x faster net connection (he:3mb-me:30mb) and way stronger PC configuration. What can be the possible reason of my lag? Are there ways to fix it? (I lag with origi client, and bot also.)

Thx for your help guyz!
They moved servers to Korea. It become much worse than last time, maybe your friend is from different country and is near Korea, that's why he don't have delay.
Old 08/01/2014, 15:41   #3

My friend lives in the same city, right next to me
Are there any servers in Isro or Sro-R, with european servers? or everything is in korea?
Old 12/21/2015, 19:26   #4

Hi guys.
The private server are boring for me soo i would try back to global servers.
I download sro r and started ar Thebes server.
But i can't play because I have big delay.. click on mouse and my char wait about 4-5s after that he can go...
How can i fix it ? It isn't problem with internet .
My software is windows 8.1 Help me guys