Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need a autopot.

Discussion on need a autopot. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need a autopot.

i need a good auto pot.!
lolkop you'r autopot just pressing the skill bar.
it not using the pot in the time.

i mean i did my hp pot on 50% and it pot on 100%!
and the same thing with mp pot.!

i need a inteligent autopot.
Old 09/25/2009, 14:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
I Coded one in C++ its working with Packets ! so no key pressing. I will publish it in some days here on elitepvpers
Old 09/26/2009, 01:10   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
No auto pot works like you want, only auto it auto pots which are key pressers, any other auto potion (decent one) can be coded by C++ or C, which no body did one till now, disregarding the dude above me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AUTOPOT
05/31/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hi guys i had the autopot hack working after the last update just had to change to new offsets and it worked gr8 i changed the update.ini file with the new one and ran the game normally wthout bypass and then when i run it wth bpass the autopot doesnt work so if u guys have a workin autopot that was tested l8ly please put the script here my autopot script is alloc(AutoPots,1024) label(Return) label(Check) label(Finish)
AUTOPOT hak
12/30/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hello dudes i have a question .. can someone give me a full script to Ce for autopots? becouse my it doesnt working... i want to relise my mana when it is like 100 but its not work.. plz answer... ( sry for my eng im learning it:P )
Need Autopot
07/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Guy pls give me a link for a Autopot thx
autopot
04/03/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
okkie i really need autopot and some one told me u can edit autopot and it will work with new patch bmr? could come one plz help me