Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help in this regard

Discussion on Please help in this regard within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: How many CAP do you think should be?
80 Cap CH 0 0%
80 Cap CH / EU 2 40.00%
100 Cap CH 0 0%
100 Cap CH / EU 1 20.00%
110 Cap CH / EU 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help in this regard

Hello guys!

How many CAP do you think should be?
I'm planning to open a new game

Please be helpful in this regard

Thank You!
Old 07/16/2014, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 17
Cap 162. This is the exact amount of threads you've opened regarding a problem in silkroad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2014, 18:54   #3

elite*gold: 122
If you're really good, do 110 or 80 ch/eu, but if you can't add new things and make your server like a rara avis, leave your thinking about new server.

Sincere Regards,
Xardoo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A question regard boosting
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, recently I have ordered a boost from a guy, he seems to be friendly etc, but from 3 days he has not done anything and he has excuses for every situation. I have sent him money via Paypal as Gift and also I have been looking through Google and it mostly looks that I cannot run a dispute or get refunded. Is there a possibility that I could refund the money in anyway or simply the money are gone?
High Regard please
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Can someone tell me how much i would get for acc with 120 normal wins. 60 champs paxjax and 7 other skins + 6k rp. Platin 5 Elo with 41 wins 2 lose in ranked.
[Comment] Regard CE
10/16/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Why post of address if u can scan it...im just wondering every computer has its own address..if u have discovers make a TUT not an a address NO FLAMES pls this is just a comment
REGard BOT PUNISHMENTS
06/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
I have a important question that i will and ask and would like everyone's input, good/bad. DO the game masters in silk road ban u wen u at a high lvl and u dont buy silk eva. but for soem reason u lv real fast(POwerLVL). that's what happen to i would like soem answers. i not @$~#ing joking . what i have said is truth. the other thing i have sed on silk road waht the DC client which prevents u from dcing at log in page. used ec u see no premium tickets = u cant get into silk easily. PLZ I...
IN REGARD bout Autologin
06/05/2006 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Yo misterfxz if i made new topic about someone sharing the old autologin, maybe, just maybe i searched the forums and that topic no longer exist. You even search for it before closing my request? The only match up upon search is the pinned topic. AND THAT is NOT what i was asking. I am asking, again, pls, If anyone has a backed up version of the "OLD" sro auto restarter, the one back in the day, that logeed into game, joined party, and started bot. pls if anyone has the file by any...