Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mbot proxy

Discussion on mbot proxy within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mbot proxy

I've tried to use alot of proxies and hotspot but hey always have a problem for example hotspot stops the login of the mbot
so I've noticed there is some proxy settings already in the mbot but I really dont know how to use it so can someone tell me how could I use it step by step or if there is already a thread about it just give me the link !
"I'm using the proxy for the IP limit"
thanks
Old 07/02/2014, 15:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,415

but most of them are laggy and not 24/7 unless u bought some ips

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mbot ( 1.12b ) Proxy problem
02/03/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all. I am playing on ip limited server ( Max 2 ) . And when i try to connect its hard as hell. And 5 second delay. is anyone know quailty proxy servers?:handsdown:
Using Proxy with mBot!
07/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Does anyone knows how to use proxy with mBot? So we can bot many accs without getting caught, because the max. accs. allowed in my server are 2, and I'd like to run 4, so if anyone knows how to do it, please help me!:) Thanks!:D
mBot proxy
07/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello! As far as I understand proxy it is used to hide your actual IP or to show different IP. Am I right? So if I'm playing on a server without proxy my IP would be like: 42.72.118.187 but using a proxy would change this IP right? And my question is how can I set proxy on mBot? Can anyone explain me that? Thank you!