Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Taiwan Files

Discussion on Taiwan Files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Taiwan Files

why i can't find taiwan files + original db any where ?
i remember that it's got released some where
but i can't find anything about it
anyone know ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EclipseNetwork Server No.2 / Micro-Sro l Taiwan-Sro Files l Cap 110 - Mid Rate - VFS
01/24/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 101 Replies
What is EclipseNetwork? In March 2013 we decided the opening of the first Server cap 130, and is still working so far. Now, we decided to opening Server No. 2 works on Taiwan Server File Cap 110 Note: Server Free2Play .. Our goal is not to profit from this Server
[Request] Taiwan S4 Files
07/06/2013 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Kann jemand mich tun und ich ein. Selten S4 Taiwan? .rar Folder please All game in folder .rar And post here link ..
Taiwan SRO Server files Fixed 100% by Nemo07
04/13/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
Hello! SRO community ,This is nemo07 Here is TW_SRO files Fixed . You have to configurate the Certificate and Server.cfg Features - Fixed the Rates. - Disable Dumbs. - Disable LOG to release the LAG .
Taiwan Server files and110 cap Db fixed %100 !
02/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Errors Fixed 1-Item Mall DC fix 2-Respawn mob fix 3-item bitty fix 4-Add item to NPC silk fix 5-invalid charater name Fix 6-from SMC SR_Scheduler missing easiest way to the castle where the war's time to replace the box unchecked hours trying to fixed There were a few errors, correct them also Definetely fixed from me ... db orijinal also client enjoy ...