Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Could somone explain me all about this -- Changeset_OBT_247_249?

Discussion on Could somone explain me all about this -- Changeset_OBT_247_249? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Could somone explain me all about this -- Changeset_OBT_247_249?

Hello epvpers, I searched for information but can not find anything related to this, could someone please explain to me, what is it for? and how to install it step by step, because the help files are not clear.

SRO_Net2E_OBT_v247
Quote:
1. Copy Binaries in "1. ServerBinary_And_Config" to each folder.
- SR_ShardManager.exe
- SR_Gameserver.exe
1-1. Map1.CS3 and Map2.CS3 in "1. ServerBinary_And_Config" That Extract to folder "bin" folder. (To overwrite)
Doubts:

1- to each folder??, what means to each folder?, in server folder I have both files in root.
1.1- Where is "bin" folder?, in my server directory I dont have none "bin" folder... Map1 and 2 are in root folder too.

SRO_Net2E_OBT_v248
Quote:
1. Extract SMC.zip file in "1. ServerBinary_And_Config" to SMC to SMC folder.
Well here I imagine he try to say, extract SMC.zip into SMC folder, no problem with this.

SRO_Net2E_OBT_v249
Quote:
1. Copy Binaries in "3. ServerBinary_And_Config" to each folder.
- SR_ShardManager.exe
- SR_Gameserver.exe
This is maybe for multiple servers?, tnx in advance for your help and excuse for the noop question ^^
Old 05/20/2014, 03:20   #2

All .exe files + Data folder should be in one folder..

About the SMC, it can be in the same folder or in a different folder, either ways are ok.

Cert stands for Custom Certification.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2014, 05:04   #3

Okay, all in the same folder, ..but, what is the function of this files?, the title of compressed files says "change set obt 247 - 249", what is "obt"?? what means that?, and what is the reason to do that?, tnx for fast answer and I hope someone can solve this doubts
Old 05/20/2014, 06:41   #4

Where did you download them from anyway?
Old 05/20/2014, 08:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl0s_ View Post
Okay, all in the same folder, ..but, what is the function of this files?, the title of compressed files says "change set obt 247 - 249", what is "obt"?? what means that?, and what is the reason to do that?, tnx for fast answer and I hope someone can solve this doubts
NoReason
Old 05/20/2014, 09:55   #6

Quote:
Where did you download them from anyway?
I have this files in my pc for almost 2 years, but they have date from 2011, from Chern0byl or Revoland posts...

NoReason looks like he knows the answear ..come on man XD help community hehe
Old 05/20/2014, 17:54   #7

elite*gold: 20
add me to Skype and give me teamviewer ID PW.

too tired to write
Old 05/20/2014, 21:51   #8

Quote:
add me to Skype and give me teamviewer ID PW.

too tired to write
I appretiate your interest but I don't give access to my pc to "anyone", please, if have the answer write it, if don't ...don't make this post a "BIG post" without answers, tnx

PD: I opened this post to try to solve own doubts and help others with same doubts..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2014, 23:44   #9

Quote:
I appretiate your interest but I don't give access to my pc to "anyone", please, if have the answer write it, if don't ...don't make this post a "BIG post" without answers, tnx

PD: I opened this post to try to solve own doubts and help others with same doubts..
I respect your decision

but really i can`t write a full tut for only you..^^

I had everything set for you

but check this:

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2014, 00:21   #10

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
come on guys... why do you do this?

Now wait 5 days and there'll be a guy comin up and saying "X-SRO LOOK 80 CAP SRV".
Quit the helping on the lowest end to have less servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2014, 19:44   #11

Quote:
what?, okay, bro read again the title of the post, I ask for meaning of OBT files, NO MORE, I have working a server on local... tnx for all anyway..

LoL, relax blablaroyal, you make honor to the first letters of your nick, anyway, mount server is not hard, don't scar, u will be millionaire as soon as possible as you get a job! that's the 1st step, believe me!, ..LoL, btw many ppl like me, only want to play with friends, because not have time and money to dedicate to open, protect, mantain, customize, spend money, update, etc.. a server and give pleasure to all users "some users like you, that only go to get the mod files and apply to your little server" XD u know is true,,, no no, dont cry again pls, well,.. its a hard and easy way to lose your life in front a pc, ..do you have friends? O.o, well, maybe NOP, fb not count okay,.. then, go to take a little bottle of milk and relax watching that purple and idiot dinosaur, money don't come from sky... u will see that ... buaaaahhh,...

Please close this topic, tnx,,
honest? I have not even read two sets from your topic haha
wish you much success
Old 05/21/2014, 20:53   #12

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
what?, okay, bro read again the title of the post, I ask for meaning of OBT files, NO MORE, I have working a server on local... tnx for all anyway..

LoL, relax blablaroyal, you make honor to the first letters of your nick, anyway, mount server is not hard, don't scar, u will be millionaire as soon as possible as you get a job! that's the 1st step, believe me!, ..LoL, btw many ppl like me, only want to play with friends, because not have time and money to dedicate to open, protect, mantain, customize, spend money, update, etc.. a server and give pleasure to all users "some users like you, that only go to get the mod files and apply to your little server" XD u know is true,,, no no, dont cry again pls, well,.. its a hard and easy way to lose your life in front a pc, ..do you have friends? O.o, well, maybe NOP, fb not count okay,.. then, go to take a little bottle of milk and relax watching that purple and idiot dinosaur, money don't come from sky... u will see that ... buaaaahhh,...

dafuq is wrong with your head?
How did an introverted creature like you manage to write bullshit in such a overly compressed format?

I'm seriously amazed at the level of stupidity that you are able to fit into those few words.

Did you just imagine that your talking with yourself? Making up arab-style weird dialogues with yourself which ends up with you not having friends, needing a bottle of milk, relaxed watching "purple and idiot dinosaurs", thinking that money falls from the sky?

What kind of brainfuck must you have gone through to become such a disgusting underhuman.

Your are the reason for your race being discriminated as idiots. Yes YOU.
Old 05/22/2014, 00:50   #13

OH, sry for my bad english, but try to read with calm and you "maybe" will understand the message, and I really amazed than you who come to try to defend urselfe when in all your post open the mouth more than ur brain can manage... bye idiot..

pd: English not my first language, but I think its clear to understand to NOT australopithecus like you..

and for Lisias .... ???? is this true??? I begin to believe u never understand nothing about I wrote... bye retards
Old 05/25/2014, 08:54   #14

Quote:

OBT files don't mean anything, is just for purpose information.