Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Need DB line and media sides for F10 Item Mall full old avatar

Discussion on [Help] Need DB line and media sides for F10 Item Mall full old avatar within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help] Need DB line and media sides for F10 Item Mall full old avatar

Same title
If you have
Please help me.
I'm newbie and may have problems then edit it's
Thank

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP ITEM MALL]Avatar can see but can't buy
01/06/2014 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I followed this guide and ran the search query in that guide to check if the items were in the database. The search came back and it showed that the items were in the database so I skipped the step with the query to add items into the database. I moved on to the step with the query to add items into the item mall. I ran the query and set the servicetag to 1 and the saletag to 0. I tried buying the item again from the mall and it did not work. So I checked the saletag of other items in...
[VSRO] Item Mall (Avatar)
05/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey guys, i tried to add all avatar in the Item Mall, i found a Guide which said i must change in refpackageitem the saletag to 0 in the media.pk2 and in SRO_VT_SHARD so no problem i changed it without any problems. So when i login and open the Item Mall and click on Dresses i only see this: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3491/sro20120122 01551647.jpg in Hat is nothing there must be Dresses and Attachment too or? what is wrong?
How to add avatar into Item Mall [Help Pelase]
02/20/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
im not admin the game But item no avatar in it Only Head avatar Please Any one tell me how to add avatar in it
[HELP ITEM MALL]Avatar can see but can't buy
09/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
edit, i know my problem, any mod pls close or del this thread :)