Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

creating

Discussion on creating within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
creating

How to create a thing through GM console to + thing had more than +8?
I write for example / MAKEITEM ITEM_CH_SHIELD_11_SET_B_RARE 11 and not +11 vesh falls and +8!
Old 04/03/2014, 12:23   #2

elite*gold: 200
You can't create more than +8 items using console, edit your items with SMC.
Old 04/03/2014, 12:26   #3

how to improve the server % luck?

how to improve the server% luck
Old 04/03/2014, 13:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsterZD View Post
how to improve the server % luck?

how to improve the server% luck
Search around on Epvpers, there is a lot of guides here that teaches you how to do everything in your server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
creating an npc
07/16/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
i really hate to open this topic, i know a lot of you will tell me to search and all that but since i can't search for a word with 3 letters, there is nothing i can do other than this. to start, my question is how to create an npc i've seen some posts on how to make a shop and a teleporter but thats not what i'm looking for i wanna know how to create all types of npcs whether it's a warehouse , hatcher ....... thanks for taking the time to read this i hope you answer my question :)
Creating something new... but what exactly?
12/07/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 29 Replies
Busy with a new project, not gonna tell what exactly but it includes the following Created in Flash CS3 & Photoshop CS3 & PHP & Java Images from various sources :) http://www.scampiml.com/imageshrimp/images/587038 Main.png and this is what it looks like (Flash version + HTML + PHP) http://www.scampiml.com/imageshrimp/images/395644 main2.png
Creating a C++ GUI
06/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
First of all, sorry to bother putting up a wasteful post. I have searched google for creating a C++ GUI but everything ends up going to creating multi-threading for a process. Maybe I just am not using the correct search terms but I have run out of narrowing keywords and anything too specific gives me no results. Through reading most articles a few articles in the MSDN library, I found nothing useful that could help me. I did learn that I could use C# for this task, but I really want to...
Creating Lag
02/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I wanna know how do you create lag for yourself in conquer, besides downloading some programme? LAg can be used in TG to leevel yourself hella crazy. Help please?
new bot creating by me
08/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 58 Replies
this bot will hunt items, and wen the inventry is full, it will go threw each item and check it for +1 and supers elites etc, and drop any crap items, u have options like,exit on good item, keep on hunting, teleport with scroll etc. BUT its still under development :)