Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO problem

Discussion on SWSRO problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO problem

in the morning i can start SWSRO now i cant new problem in launher i will leave screen. answer me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (115.3 KB, 27 views)
Old 08/30/2009, 20:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
its just that swsro is down atm, as always.
Old 08/30/2009, 20:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
#closed
Server is offline like Hesland said.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWSRO 1 bot problem
09/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi. When I'm logging into game bot can't "read" my skills. Screen:http://img833.imageshack.us/f/beztytuums.j pg/ Everything else is good and readed. I was trying all of configuration of cracks/bots/media.pk2 and still the same. Who will solve this problem will get 100kk ^^
Swsro problem
05/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello all I have a problem with swsro1. Everytime I'm about to connect I got dc. This only happens when there are some slots left in the server and when it's full I can push connect how many times I want. Because of that it's impossible for me to play. Maybe my client is bad? Because I can't use lolkop's loader. It says for me that the file size is incorrect.
SWSRO problem
03/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I tried to enter a certain character and after i press "START", it waits 2-3 secs and then quit the game without any error. I tried to enter diff character on the same account and it worked fine. Other accounts works fine aswell what could be the problem with this character?
SwSRO S6 Problem
11/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello i have a problem with SwSRO my problem is when i make a Charakter i get an error called "Pleas try connect later (S6) pleas help me
(PROBLEM) WITH SWSRO..
08/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I WANTED TO ASK I AM A VISTA USER AND IM TRYING TO PLAY SWSRO I JUST DOWNLOADED IT AND I HAVE AN ACC. swsro is V2.005 DO I HAVE TO UPDATE IT OR SOMETHING???? I HAVE A SCREEN SHOT OF THE PROBLEM I HAVE I RUN SILKROAD.EXE AND IT THIS POPS http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb181/whaooh/Un titled1.jpg