Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New error sro_client stop

Discussion on New error sro_client stop within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New error sro_client stop

novo problema sro_client não para de funcionar windows vista ja coloquei para executar com configuração de windows xp.
IMG

Old 08/26/2009, 13:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
well if u would try to get this error in english ( since its english/deutch forum ) we may try to help you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[STOP]How do we stop them completly?Let's do something.
12/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 24 Replies
Hey everyone. I guess all owners of EO Pservers have come across this same problem that i am having. It's all about Macroers/auto composers. I'm so annoyed by those who are using macro programs just to get better and all those who are following the server rules made by their owners have to suffer being noobs no matter how hard they work on leveling,composing collecting,hunting. There is always those who willl come and use a macro program just because they are lazy bastards. My point is that we...
Ecsro SRO_CLIENT white box error.
09/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
When I start up SRO and start ECSRO, sro_client comes up then a blank white box is there, I click ok then sro_client shuts itself down, what to do
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...
fix for tbot (sro_client error)
10/16/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
for everyone who cant bot becouse of this sro_client error, update your windows, you need service pack 2 !!! works fine for me <now> illegal windows? visit ProjectHax hit thanks button please..
SRO_client error
04/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Randomly my computer will just stop, freeze (mouse will still move) and then restart all by itself. This only happens when I'm playing SRO and I figure it must be related to bot. Please help me? Maybe I should use Easter SM instead? edit: Ok it just happened again this time I didn't even have SRO running only iSRO bot. I never had this problem when I was using 1.58 but I just started botting a week ago. I'm going to do an AVG check. I also moved my computer to see if overheating was the...