Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SKILL EDIT

Discussion on SKILL EDIT within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SKILL EDIT

hey guys,

may someone of you know in which client i can find this 3 skill edits?

Regards...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skill Edit
01/21/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay was just wondering where I would go to edit the Shield Recover skill's for the segnale and seguriper. If anyone knows how to edit them please post below. I thank you very much.
[Help] How to edit a skill?
08/15/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I am editing some new spells, but are not working. What are the files needed to edit a spell? The ones I know are: 3deffect.ini 3DEffectObj.ini 3dtexture.ini magictype.ini
skill edit bug?
08/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
my friend told me that there is a skill edit bug. i wanted to ask for a WORKING guide?... plz explain me how to it.. or give me a link to a working guide. tnx
(question) how to edit skill force or give another skill force to a job
05/16/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
i was tried to gave "MAGNETIC NET" >>skill job for PUnisher to ASSaulter. but what i've got is, skill at Assauler job cant be oppened, and the "RAPID LOGIC" >> gLadius skill, exchange to "MAGNETIC NET" but it just the name not even give some efect like the true "MAGNETIC NET"...:confused: could someone give a hint to me for this exchange skillforce, or an explanation it would be good...:p thanx anyway and sory for my bad eng.. :D