Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gameserver error/adding instances

Discussion on Gameserver error/adding instances within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gameserver error/adding instances

Hello,

Im having problems while trying to add new instances on vsro 1.188 serverfiles. I have most of the stuff linked together but when I try to teleport I get this error on the gameserver:

[SR_GameServer] An Exception occurred in CGame::ProcessMessage() MsgID : bce6

Could anyone help me? Thanks
Old 01/26/2014, 07:40   #2

Received Thanks: 1,044
What exactly you did last, and by adding new instances you mean new regions ? If yes explain the steps u made to reach this error ?
Old 01/26/2014, 10:20   #3

Basically in refgameworld if I set the type to 1 I get the error, if the type is 0 I can teleport in there but its not an instance anymore. Maybe I missed some table? And considering this error is on the gs it couldnt be client sided.

edit:
If it helps Im trying to make the GM prison an instance.
Old 01/26/2014, 14:44   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,428
You mean like this

I'll try to remember how I did it ;o
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2014, 14:47   #5

Yep! So that every person/party that joins the same map has its own instance created for him. Would be great to know how you did it!
Old 01/31/2014, 00:16   #6

bump, still looking for a solution
Old 02/04/2014, 18:42   #7

bump, still need a solution
Old 02/07/2014, 04:56   #8

hum let me know what you find that soumds like a good idea