Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC 105 files - cant kill mobs - giants

Discussion on ZSZC 105 files - cant kill mobs - giants within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 259
ZSZC 105 files - cant kill mobs - giants

hey !

can u help me , what is dat?

giants ? mangyangs ? XD

and i cant kill them ! wtf ???

ZSZC 105 files.

please help !

thanks !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] List of mobs with no giants
06/25/2016 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hello guys , I need a list of +60 mobs with no giants .. i'm a wiz/bard so you already know the reason , anyways I'm lvl 59 now & i'm at sonas .. when I hit 60 I will go to Evil yeti , this is the highest level I've ever reached in Sro so the list will be very helpful :P Thanks in advance <3
WHEN I KILL MOBS
11/25/2013 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hello,i have a big problem,when i kill monsters after 2-3 minutes i am logged off.I have serverfile SG r34083. Syerr ch1:SYSERR: Nov 25 19:17:16 :: pid_init: Start of pid: 58141 SYSERR: Nov 25 19:17:19 :: GetMotionFileName: Motion: spider_egg have not motlist.txt vnum(2095) folder(spider_egg) SYSERR: Nov 25 19:17:19 :: GetMotionFileName: Motion: spider_egg have not motlist.txt vnum(2095) folder(spider_egg) SYSERR: Nov 25 19:17:19 :: GetMotionFileName: Motion: spider_egg have not...
wad command to see how many and what mobs i kill?
10/06/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
sorry guys im new to this openkore and can anyone tell me the command on how to see how many mobs and what mobs i kill in openkore ? at the same time is there a command to see what loots did i get during the period of my bot? thanks in advance =D
Kill Rare Mobs First
10/06/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
This is more of a tip than a exploit. But if you ever bought the WoW atlas it has all the rare monster spawns in it also. There ranked as common rares, rare rares, uber ect.. the rarer the spawn usally the higher the lvl and the spawn time is usally around 78 hours or more. There location can be somewhat random also. Anyways to the point. If you happen to know were the uber rare ones are and blizzard resets the realms then all monsters are spawned no matter when they were killed. I tested...