Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO is randomly crashing.

Discussion on ECSRO is randomly crashing. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ECSRO is randomly crashing.

Hi i Run a 64 bit windows vista ultimate. But lately my ECSRO has been just turning off with no warnings, and no error report.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 08/13/2009, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump.
Help me please.,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC crashes randomly
08/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
After i log in, i move around a little the game just crashes. No error message, nothin. Just disappears. I'm not using srproxy or a bot, just the no d/c loader. How are we supposed to play the game if it takes an hour to get in (or more) then the game just crashes? I used to play Zszc when it failed because of the lag, i come back, it still fails cause of this.
ECSRO Testserver keeps crashing
11/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
Hi, I have a issue with the ECSRO Testserver. The first 3 days It works normally, but 30 minutes ago It keeps crashing. After I Log In and Select my Char the Game Crashes. Does anybody know why? EDIT: I found out why It keeps Crashing. It was because of the Autopot file. But now theres a second issue. I moved the Autopot File out of the SRO directory ans started the game and the autopot and after a while (like 3mins) the Game crashes again and i got a error message from the...
OG Randomly Disconnects and having a delay on le-logging in? Any ideas?
01/10/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
It's my first time setting up l2walker (OG) for my character/party but it randomly disconnects (character stops moving/attacking then tries to re-login). Once disconnected, it tries to re-login but it seems that it takes time for it to re-login, that's ok but when it re-logins, they are not synced with the other OG's :(. I checked if it's an internet connection issue, no. When it disconnects i'm still able to access webpages, can ping any website and still logged in on my Yahoo messenger.. It's...
my AGBot just closes randomly
12/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
whenever i got start my bot, about.. 15 mins - 1 hour it just closes. i just recently reformatted, there shouldn't be a problem should there? please help! thanks!!:mofo:
SV 1.15 keeps randomly closing..
06/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Ever since patch 4351 my sv has been closing randomly has this been happening to anyone else?..