Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Change english language into Vietnamese

Discussion on Change english language into Vietnamese within the SRO PServer Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change english language into Vietnamese

Hi everyone
themselves as Vietnam, as the title have to do to change the language from English to Vietnamese
Thanks

Old 12/20/2013, 11:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,199
use the original released client of vsro 188

« Change Map Ingame! | MBot Crack For BlackRogue Files »

Similar Threads
how to change private server language english to french language it's possible ?
10/19/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
can people say me how to change the language to the server please ? thank you for now
Language change in no-english speaking Server
09/05/2014 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
Hi epvpers. All I wanted is just to ask a question: is there any way someone can change the language in a region-only server (for example Spain 4) and make it English? Hope you know sth more than me :mofo:
[Q]how to change language to english
09/19/2012 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
hi i downloaded new client of metin2. but its in german i need to change the language to english and i need some help in adminstrating that server if any1 here to help me it will be useful ty
change language to english
11/05/2010 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
hello there is there any patch or something to change the language from french to english? thx
9Dragons private Server Vietnamese [Translated in English]
12/01/2009 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Hi. I tought if u need a great private server try this. It`s 5x like on acclaim and its great . You can download it here : http://download.game.zing.vn/9d/NDPatch69.exe Also: Register here : https://id.zing.vn/register/index.2.html Download this file:///E:/Program%20Files/9Dragons/Data/Script/NDTEXTDB_VN.XSD This is for English text :) put it in: 9dragons.data/script. ENJOY!!! Also i wanna give you a guide or tutorial how to hack the buffs . Download CheatEngine 5.5 (google it) open...