Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE HELP WITH MBOT NOT WORKING

Discussion on PLEASE HELP WITH MBOT NOT WORKING within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PLEASE HELP WITH MBOT NOT WORKING

Hi guy my mbot sro client dont work when i click start client all it does is blink 2 times very fast and all is say is this

[21:02:07] Connecting to loginserver 'login.prosro.com (62.210.188.81)' on port 15779...
[21:02:28] ERROR: Cannot connect to loginserver [10060]
[21:02:28] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

This is all of what it says connect server login then after a bit all is say is cannot connect to server and all PLEASE HELP ME! i did everything i tried already and still nothing i enable mbot and silkroad on task manager and everything and allowed it to use on everything but still nothing and the server im playign is cap 130 PROSRO please help me!
Old 12/17/2013, 11:55   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved to correct section

Tags
mbot, private, sro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MBOT NOT WORKING ANYMORE?
12/26/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
yo i was botting a while ago when it stopped working, many players pmed me and told me theirs stopped working too, anyone have a solution for this? is a new bot out? also when i open the mbot loader it says "An unknown error occured while checking for a mBot update"
[Request] mBot working on BR files?
11/22/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello,searching a bit here,for that question,found a bit dirty question/answers about that thread.Wanted to ask if anyone made mBot working on BR 110 files,as i saw some ppl made it work on Creddy but noone released it,they might be joking or sth so wanted to ask if in nowadays anyone got a tutorial of making mBot working on BR 110,or should we use another bot ?
Mbot not working+servers
04/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hi I have a question abaut mbot im using the cracked version im using it on Pantu server.. and i logg in and all the stuf but i cant get it to show my skills and bufs.. can someone help me ? can someone tell me the proces what do i have to open first to get bot working and soo on.. my other question is if there is a WORKING bot for Bloody Lotus server?? and if there is a WORKING bot for creddy pvp server?? Thanks ! :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo:
WTB WORKING MBOT SLOT !
08/31/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I can pay RuSro Venera gold.... If u have free slot please add me on skype: katafalkata4