Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro Exchange/Stall Pet

Discussion on Sjsro Exchange/Stall Pet within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro Exchange/Stall Pet

hi all
i have a big problem at sjsro
I cant stall or exchange my pet...
i found out that only rabbits can be stalled or exchanged atm, but i cant buy a rabbit on item mall.
Maybe anyone knows if they will fix the bug?
Other question: my friend wants to buy a white wolf, before i buy one i wanted to ask u if i can exchange/stall a wolf.
Old 08/08/2009, 22:29   #2

Ask someone in game who has a wolf.
& why not just buy a rabbit from someone else?
People sell gold at like 100M/1$
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2009, 11:18   #3

yeah but they sell rabbit for 1 bil on the server...
Old 08/13/2009, 09:37   #4

hmm i cant even stall/exchange my white rabbit! as far as i know there is only the attack pets tradeable!

and jea they always say that they will fix this bug but anyways just think about it, every1 wonts a grap pet, so to make it untradeable is the best way couse then more ppl will buy silk to get 1! i guess thats the way how they think about that whole thing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SJSRo stall ?
05/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, It's long time i dont go on sjsro, and i got the surprise to see that stalls doesnt work anymore, will be it back again ? Ty :D
[ECSRO Public] Stall and Exchange?
01/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
1) Is there ANY way to move 1 item from one account to another? Guild storage isn't working, stalls/exchange turned off! 2) Is there a hacked client for ECSRO Public to enable stalls or exchange? Sorry if this has been posted before, I searched only to find clients working for ECSRO NoMi.
[SJSRO] Exchange problem
12/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i need you help bsc when i wanna transfer some money from 1 account to another i cant..... what should i do? thx..... on sv sjsro.... i have media from there....???and i tryed 2-3 medias
SJSRO -> Stall network bug?
10/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
Hello, I was just selling weapon elixirs in my stall. I had 10 elixirs in the stall(full of wep elixirs). I had 48mil when I started the stall. All 10 elixirs sold and I still had 48mil. What the fuck happened? Just when I thought this game couldn't top itself, it goes and does something like this. This is by the far the strangest thing I have seen yet.
Grab Pet stall/exchange
08/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hi all i have a big problem at sjsro I cant stall or exchange my pet... i found out that only rabbits can be stalled or exchanged atm, but i cant buy a rabbit on item mall. Maybe anyone knows if they will fix the bug? Other question: my friend wants to buy a white wolf, before i buy one i wanted to ask u if i can exchange/stall a wolf.