Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]Missing quests from VSRO 1.88

Discussion on [QUESTION]Missing quests from VSRO 1.88 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Missing quests from VSRO 1.88

anyone know why CH_TUTORIAL and EU_TUTORIAL are missing from the
Sro client
I Checked the database they are enabled in all tables
I Checked the client text files they are enabled

i check the server files scripts folder and they are missing but so are many quests that are present in the game. My understanding is that Sro devs
hard coded some quests into the client and then got lazy or didn't want to update the client every time they added a quest so they used the LUA scripts to add more quest.

So if anyone has any idea on where these quests are then please reply

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Joymax Files Res missing
01/16/2013 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
i wanted D13 so i downloaded the latest Joymax Korea Client and updated it, then i went to check for the .bsr file and i couldn't find it the /res folder was empty expect for a testfile, also so is the skel and snd so i can't even make my own .bsr anyone know why or if iam looking a the wrong spot maybe the new updates of the client they changed the location of these files.
[VSRO] HOW TO EDIT QUESTS ?
04/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
how to edit quest for an example .. i want to remove the inventory expansion quest .. how to do this ? and how to edit quests or add a new quests ? if anyone knows please share :D
[Question] source compiling, missing file`s?
02/09/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
So, I`m useing a source which is missing the following Folders/File`s: PatchClient MonitorTerminal Monitor Lua Lib Launcher DX_SDK
Vsro changing Exp&SP rates of quests?
09/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Are there settings i can change the rates of them?
Question regarding missing drop items
11/11/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
After hours... and hours of reading through the forums, I have finally figured out how to create my version of vac hack (with wall and speed hack). Everything is working dandy, and I thank all the posters for the hints and tutorials that pointed me to the right direction. I only have one issue that I just cannot figure out. When I kill my mobs outside the walls of the map (black ground), all the items including dills are completely missing. What's more interesting is that only fortress...