Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SMC Running fine, client issue...

Discussion on SMC Running fine, client issue... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SMC Running fine, client issue...

Hey, so my previous post was about that X-**** thing, I followed zikor1337's Guide and other than forgetting to extract the Data folder with the p2k edit tools, it was all good haha. So it's all running but I can't run the client, tried with the computer I'm running the server on and my main pc but all I get on either is a couple flashes on my screen. There is no files in the 'Dump' folder because it doesn't show up for more than a split second on task manager. I'm running it on Hamachi, the ip is 25.150.152.94 I'm using the 15579 port but I can't seem to get any further. If you need any additional info please ask. It's 1 a.m and I'm not going to sleep until I fix this. I've spent two days working on this, well, maybe a few hours with the new guide, thanks zikor1337, you're awesome.

*EDIT*
So I did a little more searching on the forum and decided to try replacing the sro_client.exe with the one I got from the No X-**** file that came with the agent server, now only one flash and task manager is showing sro_client.exe is running, no screens though.

*EDIT*
Playing with edx a little and compatibility on the exe's have a 'Dump' file it flashes the tiny sro logo now xD
*EDIT*
Still can't figure this out! It's 4 am and I'm extremely tired of staring at this... I have Teamviewer and if you wouldn't mind checking this out, pm me and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks in advance for any replies that could help.
Old 10/24/2013, 21:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Your port should be 15779 not 15579 when you open the edx loader. Change the redirect login and world ip to your servers ip then your ports for the login ip will be 15779 and for the world ip use port 15880 . Also make sure the client is running the version your server is.