Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro GM's QQ

Discussion on Sjsro GM's QQ within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro GM's QQ

Hi i was wondering if anyone knows the GM's QQ for Sjsro Server? I've searched around the forums and on google but i couldn't seem to find it, so i tried making this thread ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gm's im dt
04/20/2010 - Metin2 - 13 Replies
können gm's in der 8 ebene unsichtbar erscheinen?
Umm! Hi GM's
10/16/2009 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hi! umm! is this the rigth page to ask! if some one wants to try to bypass LUNA ONLINE? tehehehe! Luna PH if possible? :handsdown: THANKS SO MUCH sorry if i wrote on a wrong page, im a newbie but RESPECTING the ADMINS alot! ^^ Chao!:rolleyes:
WPE, when gm's are on.
08/29/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Hi, i'm kinda new to this whole wpe business. Though i'd like to know a few things about it. Now, when using wpe to spam DS with no delay, how can GM's find out if you're using it, other than seeing a physically impossible (for the human hand) DS spam. Can they, whilst sitting at town, know it's being used? or do they have to be watching me DS, to ASSUME that i'm using it. Thanks alot.
Any one looking for GM'S..
04/18/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
HII guys iplay like 7 private servers and i wanna try to be GM if someone need GM for server add my msn [email protected]