Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

real-time automated silk

Discussion on real-time automated silk within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
real-time automated silk

i need any hint to make the real time automated silk so if you buy silk on the website or using any of other tools, you will get a message in game, i want this in real time, you can do this while logged in, and it will show the message + update your silk while you are logged in

so any clue for that ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Seabugger] Working (This time it's real 100%)
10/31/2012 - Seafight - 16 Replies
Ahoy Ladies & Gentlemen , , , I'v been searching for a working bot, bug, cheat or hack for years, until i found a working one. It might take a REALLY long time to duplicate stuff, but eventually it will succeed (Tested last week & Trusted). You got to be patient, e.g: it took me like between half a day to a whole day to make like 10,000 pistols from 10. P.S: it only duplicates Elite Pistols, Elite Cutlasses, Elite Armors & Elite Sails (elite sails can only be duplicated to 6). I ...
Boss map in real time
06/14/2008 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Idea for a programer! In EO when you make team there are doots on map whit your teammates and leader! OK, hard part! Can someone do a script/hack/... that show u the bosses in real time?(like EO is showing u teammates); Sorry for the post! Sorry if this post does not have meaninig!
Silk Real Hacks
03/29/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Also Ich zocke Silk erst seit rund 4 Tagen und as mir aufgefallen ist das es nur sone d?mlichen BOTs gibt f?r das game ^^ nicht das ich den BOT scheisse finde (den use ich ja auch), aber es sollte doch schon bissl mehr sein ;) Naja da habe ich mal bot angeschmissen und nach rund 1 Stunde botten ist mir aufgelassen ich habe imma noch die gleiche menge HP und MP Potionen wie vorher ;) und da kam nur noch ein fehler via Notice ;) http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/4273/silkal1.jpg ...
The real way to keep charging lucky time
11/19/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Do you ever get sick of going afk for a few moments only to find the second reborn you were charging lucky time off of got up and left, thus making you lose time on your lucky time? Well, I have posted this in a couple places when people posted incorrect methods to keepcharging after the second reborn leaves, but noone ever says anything else in those threads, and I dont want the real secret to get lost in the midst of all the wrong answers...so the real answer is this: If you are being...