Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Set Editing - 3 Questions

Discussion on Set Editing - 3 Questions within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Set Editing - 3 Questions

Good evening.

I want to nerf a highlevel Item set to Level 70. The nerfing itself worked fine. My Level 70 Char can quip the set and the Stats are fine. But I have 3 questions:

1. How can I edit the "Seal of Sun" to something else? But ONLY for the Set, not for ALL Sun Items... SOLVED: DB side only, param
2. Is it possible to change the color of the Set (green) to something else?
3. Where can I change the Items degree? SOLVED: _RefObjItem in DB

(Image for better understanding...)

Thanks for your help!
Old 09/15/2013, 10:54   #2

Received Thanks: 1,044
On question 3 : ItemClass coloumn in _RefObjItem
About changing Itemset and Seal of Sun as far as I know it's in textuisystem, if you change SoSUN it will be changed for all probably there is a way to add new seal of XXXX, or like some other servers disable sun fully and edit it for your needs : ) About colors.. I have no idea
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2013, 12:33   #3

Thanks!

We fixed the degree like Zed* said and the SoX value is also only a DB param. You just need to edit the value (we did for Seal of Moon) and it should indeed be possible to create "new Seals". Propably the easiest way would be to just rework Seal of Nova.

So now I only have one question left: Is it possible to change the green color (Question 2)? I would be happy if somebody had any ideas!
Old 09/15/2013, 13:21   #4

Received Thanks: 1,044
Well if I remember well Devias (dymer now...) they had it in purple but.. never really tried to figure out how they did it..
Old 09/15/2013, 14:43   #5

Received Thanks: 6,289
I think the color is inside the sro_client.exe, if you find the hex color inside it you might can change it (just like with the chat color)
Old 09/21/2013, 00:37   #6

I guess i'll have to search the client