Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Constantinople Fortress little request

Discussion on Constantinople Fortress little request within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Constantinople Fortress little request

i added survival arena and after i import survival map.pk2 file
the Constantinople fortress out side gates has disappeared

any solve

#Dump
Old 09/17/2013, 23:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Up please
Any Solve !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Constantinople Fortress
11/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 99 Replies
Who else will work to add it on your own servers? SRO - Constantinople Fortress - YouTube The serverfiles are ready for support more Fortress, so it shouldn't be a problem to add.
[Request] to upload the right files for Constantinople fortress
07/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi guys, could anyone upload the right files for Constantinople Fortress because the released one is bugged with another area Thank You. :)
Constantinople Fortress
07/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi guys, i need some help about constantinople fortress everything is okay on db no errors everything is normal but the client .. how can i say it lol first there is no Fortress building ( teleport building on map (M) ) and i add it on map.pk2 but nothing ;( i can't even click on them if i warp - wp
Help# Constantinople fortress
07/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys. I've added Constantinople Fortress to my server. I'm not getting any error before importing the siege files to my media.pk2. But when i do, I'm not being able to teleport to the Constantinople Fortress because client is crashing. I'm working on this problem to solve for several days, and i have no patience anymore.. I'm getting angry hour by hour.. I'll be happy if you can help me.. Thank you all for everything..
Constantinople Fortress
07/21/2012 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
joymax is adding it on sro-r, they doing something new, just seen the changelog, no screens yet