Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change ips in media.pk2

Discussion on Change ips in media.pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change ips in media.pk2

Hey,
i got a problem with changing ip in media.pk2, i want to bot on Extreme Isro but now is only ibot working there (-> Ibot suxs). Im trying now other one but i have the problem that the bot launch the client and after loading the client, there are only orginal isro servers in the server list and not the pserver o_O. I tried almost everything to change the ip in the media.pk2 but it doesn't work.

Here are screens of ipinput and mediapatcher of the media. Its interesting that ip_input shows "login1.sroadr.com" but mediapatcher shows "gwgtx.joymax.com". (x= 1,2,3,4)

I tried to change the ip with mediapatcher but i cant change the gwgtx.joymax.com to login1.sroadr.com becouse login1.sroadr.com is too long so i tried to change gwgtx.joymax.com to the ip of login1.sroadr.com but it stil doesn't work:/ Everytime i launch the client with any bot the server list show isro servers and not the pserver.

Are there fixed isro-ips in bots or the mediapatcher changes fails ? or i have to change something more ?