Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jangan Crash + Other Error

Discussion on Jangan Crash + Other Error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ECSRO]Town/City Crash + Other Error

Alright, so I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue, but sometimes when I load the game, I appear in Jangan starting point (near the fountain), and I crash. And other times after I get past all of that, I try to exit out the right tunnel of the south gate in Jangan, and I crash. And the only way to not crash anymore is if after I load, I have to click really fast out in the distance somewhere, and I appear there and don't crash.

Another error is, I downloaded mostly all of the "No-Dc" clients for ECSRO, and now you'd think that'd stop? Nope. I've also ran all of them in compatibility mode, and administrator, and I still crash.

I've also had troubles with C10, C9, and C8 errors. Pretty sure fixed those with the media.pk2 on the ECSRO downloads page on main website.

I also crash when I try to enter other towns/cities, and also when I'm doing something normal.

Sys. Specs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Speed Hacking Error/Crash
10/30/2009 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Ever since i used an old Bypass to try something out i randomly get a message saying that i am speedhacking. I have removed all of the old files and even reinstalled s4 anyone know what this may be? I have tried running the game without anything running at all still the same thing. It happens randomly sometimes when it loads sometimes mid game.
ECSRO Login Crash Error
08/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
When I login to my acc its crash how do I fix it?
DB connect error/AccountServer.exe crash
04/19/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
When loading up the account server.exe i get a error "DB real connect error: access denied for user: 'ODBC@Localhost' (using password:NO). However, the account server will load up, but after loading the MSG.exe and the NPC.exe and then logging into the game server (private server) my account server crashes and I get a stop error (windows asks me if i want to search for reasons why on the net, or stop the program). My operating system is Windows Vista 64 bit, I am using Mysql 5 and Wamp...
agBot Crash/Bug/Error
07/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello Rez here.... I use agBot but i have a error/crash Wenn i use agBot on sro the bot works normally. But after 30 minutes ore 1 hour it makes a few crash sounds and then it shuts down.! I thougt that it was a Runtime error 28 but i'm not sure Someone knows how too fix this bug/error/crash ?? Ty as u know how too fix!