Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help in unpacking a client

Discussion on Need help in unpacking a client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Need help in unpacking a client

Hey i really need to unpack overlimit after it got relaunched how could i do so or if there is anyone could help me i will be thankful
Old 08/24/2013, 05:41   #2

The Black Market: 184/1/0
download this tool by

its not packed anyways
Request to close.
Old 08/24/2013, 19:52   #3

Received Thanks: 1,455
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client Unpacking.
01/26/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi elitepvp i found new client of a new metin 2 pserver (french) and pack files are encrypted and i never saw before client like this one. :mad: Can anyone try to unpack files contained in \pack ? :confused: Screens : http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/562023bandicam2 0130120162748007.jpg http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/482176bandicam2 0130120162755577.jpg
Unpacking Client
01/23/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i've tried to run mBot on Creddy Online ( PVP ) , a blackrouge filed system , but a message pops up that the client is packed , is there anyway to unpack it or is there anyother bot that supports packed clients weather payed or unpayed bot ? thanks in advance :)
Need help with unpacking client!!
03/28/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi , im playing at Pantusro , Vsro server , When i downloaded the "Pantusro" it came along in program wich i had to use winrar/winzip to open it , And here's the trouble , when im extracting the whole filemap to another folder since the bot program can't find the "winrar pantusro" , since its not a "executable file" And when i start the "pantusro.exe" in the folder that i extracted the file to and press start it comes up "Sorry , Failed to execute silkroad" Anyone have any experience...
Client unpacking
07/10/2011 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hey, Was bringt ein unpacked client von einem mmorpg? Und mit welchem Programm kann man am besten herrausfinden wie es gepackt ist? Ich nutze RDG Packer Detector und mehrere Sachen gefunden: Multi-Scan Detection:
unpacking dekaron client
12/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Is there any way to unpack the dekaron client on zandekaron??????