Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Weird error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird error

Hi,I am trying to play Furian SRO private server but i get 2 errors as in the SS
then my account don't work just keep saying password is wrong.
I made over 3 accounts tried HSS but nothing works

Old 08/03/2013, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
maybe server is offline or you got ban ip from admin !

« Disconnect Every Time Every Where ! | ---> [QUESTION ABOUT DMG CALCULATION] »

Similar Threads
[Help] Weird Error pls help..
07/23/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
i cant teleport to Alexandria TOWN.. and dont just say enable it coz its already enabled.. _RefRegionBindAssocServer SD = 1
Weird error
12/15/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
I wanted to set up a server on hamachi just to test some stuff.. yesterday i tried with sql2008 r2, now im using 2005, but i keep getting this error after i click start in the launcher http://oi39.tinypic.com/2mhzpth.jpg the weird thing is that while the server files are running on my PC, i can't connect to any server... firewall is disabled, ports open, tried with clean media.pk2 and loader too, but i get the same error..
Weird Error 9, Help please
04/10/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
I have 1 swsro client open, and when i try to launch another one via Silkmod, I get the error message with (9) at the end. Yesterday it worked fine and I could open a second client to plvl my char but today :confused: Any ideas how to fix this?
Weird Error
05/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
can anyone tell me why do i get this anoying error everytime http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s288/vlazael/WTF.jpg does anyone know how to fix this error ? :S edit 1 ok i found out that my pc is the main problem of this problem cus i tried on my other pc OS vista and it worked just fine not even problem runs smooth :(
Weird error ??????????? < this one !
07/18/2008 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 8 Replies
Hmm i installed eCSRO evrything went fine bla bla bla. Then i am comming to the part to press the start button. Then i get this: ??????????????/????\ Error. It is not that common screen with ur system settings on it is just a windows error. Any solution to this. I will post my Rig here. I want to play eSCRO coz joymax is just gay with providing service actually to only botters (although i bot my self xD.....i know it is tempting :P) Rig: Q6600 (2.4Ghz) 4Gbram 1 Terrybyte HDD Geforce...