Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SjSRO / SunWorld

Discussion on SjSRO / SunWorld within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SjSRO / SunWorld

umm is either of these online working servers cause i would love to play but havnt been able to register for any of them any help is appreciated with an account or help makeing one or something

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sunworld or sjsro?
04/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
in your opinon which is better?
WTT Sunworld 1 >> Sjsro OLD
09/28/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Gold Amount In sunworld server 1 TO sjsro Old Server -- Replay with offers here Or Add me on msn [email protected] ]
which is better sjsro for sunworld?
09/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 42 Replies
which one?
[WTT] SJSRO ACC FOR SUNWORLD
07/24/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
WTT lvl 70 glavier for sunworldsro lvl 64+ bow, blader or spear, my glavier have 64+3 sos glavie, my own guild lvl 4, and +3 garment set , PM me or comment :)
sunworld.... sjsro... can't find the right links
06/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
help pls... i've downloaded and unpacked the rar file of sun world... launched the game but the server says.... N/A and there are no start and exit buttons.. what have i done wrong here... and with regards to sjsro... i used the ecsro client and extracted the mediapk posted here and i'm getting errors.. i'm lost... pls help..:confused: and by the way... i tried to open up the link on the new thread with on sunworlds client. i think it has multiple parts... website does not open up...