Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SjSro] Sibibot

Discussion on [SjSro] Sibibot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [SjSro] Sibibot

Would anyone have english sibibot although where the translated heuksal my bot skills writes squares
Old 07/02/2009, 06:01   #2

Download Applocale - Google it; its from Microsoft.
Old 07/02/2009, 12:45   #3

Please say site where I can download
Old 12/04/2009, 20:11   #4

I need sibibot skill english PLsss
Old 12/06/2009, 09:24   #5

Wrong section guys, this post should be moved / posted on Private SRO Bots/Hacks/Guides!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SibiBot on SjSRO
06/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I have problem with that, cuz I dont know why, but when I won't bot to pick up anythink I untype pick up option and working good, becouse dont loop anythink, but I getting allways DC, for 5-10min... can u tell me why?
[SJSRO] I need help in SibiBot
04/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
How can I do that I will pick up from the floor and this is only my gifts?
SjSro Sibibot help?
03/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys! After like a year of abstinence i wanted to come back to SJsro. Well i dled Sibibot, Ecsro, and the Sjsro media.pk2 from sjsro-info.ucoz**** etc.... So yeah after login in with first try and pressing F7 i get the Settings window.. but i dont have any chinese letters there... Well thats Ok i didnt have them a year ago to but i had strange other signs wich i could translate with help of a thread from here... but now i only got #_____________ Ü________ o_______ lv1...
about the sibibot in sjsro old
02/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i know that there is a way to enter with the bot even with server traffic. i know that i soposde to download procexp or something like that... i allready download it but i dont know what items i sposde to suspend that this way will work so if some one called give me some nice picture with the items i should suspend really ty ....
SibiBot SJSRO
08/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok, I've been using it since around level 20 with no problems. But now I'm killing Sonar's and the boat just runs around them he wont automatically attack them I have to click them. the bot will go after and kill Penon Fighters no problem but just runs around sonar spawn and doesn't attack.... Anyone know why? I've closed it and re-opened it multiple times and nothing works.