Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SWSRO media PK2 errors..

Discussion on SWSRO media PK2 errors.. within the SRO PServer Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO media PK2 errors..

hi i downloaded the swsro data files and put it in my ecsro folder and then put a media.pk2 for thiat server inside ran ecsro and i get this error

---------------------------
Silkroad Online
Media.pk2 file is damaged.
Now Silkroad Online Launcher is closing..
OK

any idea's? ive tried medi patching it but my patcher dont work i open it it has the Crogramfiles/ecsro /media.pk2 and read next to it but my ip addres and port is blank and all other buttons on it are frozen :I please help

oh btw please can noone else say ME 2!! or I HAVE THIS ERROR as it's so annoying and spams trhe thread up thx

« pserver | hep sunworld »

Similar Threads
SWSRO 2 errors wwhen trying to launch
04/26/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
( tried to make an other sro folder , to reinstall sro , but no changes .. same problem ) http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3692/democr.png << this is error from first sro folder ( with silkmod ) http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4070/demo2.png << second folder error ( with silkmod ) also it shows >> pak file open fale or something .. anyone knows whats wrong?
SWSRO Help - Errors
02/04/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Imageshack - errorw.png Imageshack - error2he.png This are the screens please someone help me because i realy want to play i think it can be alot of fun ((i cant play normal silkroad anymore dont know why)) well thanks alot to the one that can help me:handsdown:
[SwSro]Media.pk2
08/11/2009 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 3 Replies
Could someone give me the original media.pk2? without any editing or modification: P. client to version 2.020:mofo:
dude some post a media .pk without Li's it sucks and gives errors every time u telepo
04/26/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 20 Replies
everytime u teleport or go to a town u get ??? error Li pls delete ur pk its trash sorry man but if someone can upload a new media with the new server ip for new server without any edited pk's id appreciate thx