Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Create a server

Discussion on [Request] Create a server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Create a server

Hello all. I was searching 80cap server with eu/ch about 2 weeks and founded only turk server, so maybe someone is interested to create 80Cap server with EU/CH without coin system, rebirth system and sox in npc. Just normal like global silkroad server 80cap.
If someone interested add me to skype: cernij2.
Old 07/04/2013, 10:38   #2

Don't think so.. Ideas like your at start got fail future.. Only big companys can make qood server.. You can only just wait and search in SRO adversiting any server what you like..

Regards
Old 07/04/2013, 11:42   #3

I know, but all creating 80cap with china race, because most of all hate euro on 80cap. But they doesn't think that with china race 80cap is a lot of servers, but with eu/ch only 1 server which full of turks