Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sjSRO "Failed to execute silkroad"

Discussion on sjSRO "Failed to execute silkroad" within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sjSRO "Failed to execute silkroad"

I have AVG antyvirus .
Sorry my english is bad :/
Old 06/24/2009, 16:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ur antivirus removed the sro_client.exe because AVG thinks it is a virus.. which is not. false postitive Go to AVG User interface then click history then virus vault and restore the sro_client.exe when thats done Turn off Resident shield then ur ready to play .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ERROR SRO ""Recording Registry failed!""
02/23/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello everyone: I need your help ... to execute the Silkroad launcher said: ""Recording Registry failed!"" GameCam had installed but the uninstall some time. From time to time I started to launch this mistake http://s1.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_48 6290wtf.jpg
please execute the "Silkroad.exe"
01/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i get this error when starting loader.exe.... please execute the "Silkroad.exe" any ideas?
DB BOT Problem "Please execute the Silkroad.exe"
10/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi i made everythink like in the video Proxy has posted But when i push "start game" i get this error: Please execute the Silkroad.exe" And Loader: Reject/ winhandle What should i do?
please execute the "Silkroad.exe"
09/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i get "Silkroad.exe" error when starting testosterone... (nuconnect77 and agbot1.3 already running) so .. wtf..? :confused: