Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pop ups from sjsro launcher//mediapatcher pop ups

Discussion on pop ups from sjsro launcher//mediapatcher pop ups within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pop ups from sjsro launcher//mediapatcher pop ups

im getting these wierd pop ups i finally came down to a conclusion of getting past the annoying server inspection for the sjsro but now i found out that i needed a program mediapatcher(which i found) so i patch the new ip info then i try to run the launcher then i get this pop up hoping someone can help me with this problem, like did i type in the wrong i.p.? here's a pic provided =).

->>>>>

PS: sorry for the other threads i made, i didn;t need the others anymore i also asked a moderator to close em please dont be mad ><

EDIT: ok i got almost everything working not sure if its just the server that is offline or im missing out on something. Heres what i got so far i think i got the newest/lastest media,data,and particle with their launcher showing up with the servers: Earth and Titan heres a pic please help out if you can. ->>>>
Old 06/24/2009, 13:55   #2

i am not seeing the servers just the inspection line darn it all
Old 06/24/2009, 16:30   #3

you are using old ip

174.139.5.122 ----->New server