Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hard time connecting to sjsro

Discussion on hard time connecting to sjsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hard time connecting to sjsro

ok, so it's like this
don't call me a noob and say i didn't search beacuse i did.
And so i can't seem to find any working links for the sjsro client download, or the registretion site. It seems like the registretion site is offline from what i found around and as i see you give away accounts so no register. But i cant find the download link. Does anybody know where i can download sjsro or how do i connect, an account would be nice also but im just kidding(no seriously huge thanks if i get 1 somehow)
Old 06/16/2009, 03:09   #2

Its up now go go go

I'll try find a download link for the client for u..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2009, 05:10   #3

go to ECSRO.net and download the client there. install that and then all you need to do is replace the Media.pk2 and Data.pk2 for the SJSRO files. have a quick look around and you find those.
Old 06/19/2009, 10:15   #4

ok but register is still dead
is there a one link to the ecsro client because i have a router and i cant use the connect disconnect trick on rapidshare
Old 06/19/2009, 10:37   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
of course you can
just power your router off, and then power it on again. you will get a new ip-adress.
only if you got a dynamic ip.-adress of course ^^
Old 06/19/2009, 18:22   #6

that doesnt work sorry mate

BTW i the client now i just dont know what to do.......with it(because its not the sjsro client it's a diffrent server client) so i need to ip to add in the host file anybody knows what it is?

ps

since im joining sjsro now im trading my nuker his 46 sos+4 spear very strong as a gold bot