Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VSRO] NPC Edit

Discussion on [VSRO] NPC Edit within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VSRO] NPC Edit

Hey Guys,
i tried to edit the Blacksmith in Jangan that the Weapons are Sun.
I edited the DG 1 Sword, its in the NPC but when i try to buy it nothing happens and there appears no error or smth else. (yes i have enough gold).

Here is a picture of the NPC:

i hope you can help me
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VSRO] Unique edit
01/16/2024 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey guys, is it possible that i can edit the HP, the attack, defense from Medusa or Roc etc. ?
How to Edit Vsro premium plus ?
07/21/2016 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
How to Edit Vsro premium plus ? How to Edit Vsro premium plus ? 20% Status etc..?
[VSRO] HOW TO EDIT QUESTS ?
04/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
how to edit quest for an example .. i want to remove the inventory expansion quest .. how to do this ? and how to edit quests or add a new quests ? if anyone knows please share :D
how to edit the pets [VSRO]
11/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
like the title said i wanna know how to edit the pets start lvl i mean when any one buy attack pet and spawn it the pet lvl = 110 any tut i will be pleased if you helped me :)
edit clientless to work on vsro
07/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi so far everything that works for isro works for vsro as well but need little edit when i asked ppl on vsro about the clientless (i need it for plvling) they said to me :get the clientless for isro and just edit version and opcode :confused: and it will work i know it works somehow cuz i've seen many clientless plvling there so what should i do? any1 can help me , thanks in advance