Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Rogue PetFilter

Discussion on Black Rogue PetFilter within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Black Rogue PetFilter

Hello,

I'm searching for a PetFilter, which should work on Black Rogue files. My question: is there any PetFilter?
Old 06/05/2013, 16:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
nope

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Black Rogue SMC
05/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
There was a thread on EPVP, but I can't find it now, I guess it was deleted. It was a release of Pegasus SRO's or Fantasy SRO's (I don't remember) files + DB + SMC. Now here is the important thing: the SMC contained a lot of .DLLs, like 3 or 4 of each SMC module. (they were called like sr_userdata1.dll sr_userdata_backup.dll sr_userdata_new.dll etc) If anyone could upload the SMC, I would love you forever
[Black Rogue] Take a look*
02/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
After few hours of work with the help of Dr.Abdelfattah I managed to run the Black Rogue server files ( about the comments that those files can't run properly : trust me they can :) ). I have a problem which I can NOT solve, because I don't have the skills to. I need a normal SR_GameServer.exe > With 100 cap and no edits if possible (just the original one) ... I am using the files from Chernobyl* and ... a files that were stolen from some 80cap server ( < SR_GameServer = bugged, leveling is...
[BLACK ROGUE] HELP pls
01/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I've tried many black rogue server database to sql 2005 all failed to install sql mdf and ldf I wonder if I can i upload :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
Q About Thai Sro(Black Rogue)
10/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Well i want know about this sro! what rates? free to play? like this things W8ing For Reply Thx!
Black Rogue news!!:)
10/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 91 Replies
GM answered on forum Will foreigners (not thai people) get IP banned? Thai Server allow for foreigners user What's the level cap?80, 90 or 100? cap's 80 Will we start at level 1 in the beta test? or at 80/90/100? at lv1