Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Media.PK2 Editor = Damaged Media.pk2

Discussion on Media.PK2 Editor = Damaged Media.pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Media.PK2 Editor = Damaged Media.pk2

Hello,

I am just trying to edit the divisions.txt file in the old Media.PK2 for SJSRO. I just want to add the new server I.P. so that I have a default Media.pk2 with just the New server in it.

The Problem: Whenever I use the PK2 editor to do anything with the media.pk2 file it ends up with a damaged file. Even if I do not make any modifications to the files. I have tried just extracting the Divisions.txt file out of the media.pk2 and then importing it back in without any alterations to it. The result is still a Damaged Media.pk2. When I try to run the launcher it just stops with an error.

The 2 errors I have received are:

"Damaged file"
"Memory ................" the ....... represents some chinese lettering that I don't understand.

What am I doing wrong? Why does the PK2 editor not work properly for me? Is maybe something else I need to do after using the editor to make the PK2 useable?
Thanks
1 User