Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SEASHADOW ERROR

Discussion on SEASHADOW ERROR within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SEASHADOW ERROR

BLOCKING REASON WHEN I LOG IN ACCOUNT PLS HELP THXS
Also C9 login error pls help
Old 07/06/2010, 22:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
close the emu, delete the config.ini of this account, open the emu, create a new acc, save data and close the emu, reopen the emu and enter to the server .

help:
id:
sremu

pw:
test

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] SeaShadow Emulator - Everything you need to know about it
07/29/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 2870 Replies
Sea Shadow(aka SeaShadow) is the successor to SeaEmu(aka Sea Emulator). It is known to be more reliable. In this thread, I will try to explain how to get it working. Contents 1) Introduction 2) Getting started 3) Setting up your server 4) Multiplayer with and without the use of Hamachi. 5)Server accessories (optional) 6) Moderating your character's stats 7) FAQ
SeaShadow emu
07/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
can somebody help me with SeaShadow emulator gm commands? i wanna know all commands what i can use and don't crash the client. if somebody know then but them here pls.tnx
TuT.How get to RM with bug in SeaShadow servers.
07/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hi. I will show You how to get to RM in SeaShadow servers. We need just 40 horses. All i show in video : YouTube - TuT. How get to RM with bug in SeaShadow servers. Video made by me. Have Fun ! @EDIT. U have to go to down Aircraft Dock. Just there its possible.
i want SeaShadow DB 1.0.3 or 1.0.2 .
07/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hello guys ^^ i want the freakin db for this bullshit servers xD i want pwen Medusa xD
About SeaShadow emu .. I Need Some Help
07/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi all I apologize if the topic in the wrong location i have Sea Shadow it's work good "a lot of thanks for pix" .but i have some Bugs..Who Can Help Me To operate properly ؟ 1-skill didn't attack more than one monster !! 2- can't buy or use pet System and Can't buy many things of item mall !! 3- drag Speed Not Working..and Return Scroll !! 4-Ghost Walk not working too i hope anyone can help me Especially Red Bugs