Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help to decide on server

Discussion on need help to decide on server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help to decide on server

i donk really know where to place this so here goes.
i see tons of new servers i didnt know about since i left sro a year ago, so now i wanted to go back botting but servers are literery always full.
I thought to myself why not join a private server where there's hardly any botting and you dont spend to years to lvl.

so what i really need after i dug a hole in your head is what is the best private server to join?????(best rates mostly i care but lag is also important)

to those who will help
Old 06/07/2009, 21:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateelf View Post
i donk really know where to place this so here goes.
i see tons of new servers i didnt know about since i left sro a year ago, so now i wanted to go back botting but servers are literery always full.
I thought to myself why not join a private server where there's hardly any botting and you dont spend to years to lvl.

so what i really need after i dug a hole in your head is what is the best private server to join?????(best rates mostly i care but lag is also important)

to those who will help
High rates + huge lag = SJSRO
Low rates + no lag = ECSRO
50|50 (so got good rates and some lag xD) = MYSRO
^_^
Old 06/07/2009, 21:39   #3

ill give it a shot
P.s
thanks for the fast answer but ill need more people to answer before i can thank anyone
Old 06/07/2009, 21:41   #4

ecsro because is funny
Old 06/07/2009, 21:44   #5

i would like more answers like the first 1 ,thanks
Old 06/07/2009, 22:50   #6

ecsro :
rates 10
lag? yes
botter=account block
event?yes!
sjsro:
rates 30
more lag than ecsro? yes
botters=allowed
event?no!
mysro:
rates 30
more lag than sjsro and ecsro? yes
botters=allowed
event:no!
Old 06/08/2009, 18:15   #7

as i see the best are sjsro and mysro so what is better( i just now need an opinion)
i mean botters are a major problem, yes. they give lags and trafic but ARE they an issue or no?
Old 06/08/2009, 18:54   #8

I have never played MySRO Myself, but I do play both ECSRO and SJSRO. Just like the first post points out, you have higher rates on SJSRO but if you log on during the "high traffic" times of the day you get a good bit of lag. What I have experienced so far in SJSRO(lag wise) is DELAYS in actions such as moving gear on and off, dropping items ect.. I get a 5-10 second delay on those actions DURING THE HIGH TRAFFIC TIMES. The High Traffic times tend to be morning and afternoon for me, but I noticed last night(from around 4-9pm pst) that there was no lag to be seen whatsoever.

ECSRO I have never experienced any lag really at all, however it is very difficult to connect during high traffic times of the day(even worse then the official). The rates are still good, but not as good as SJSRO.

Right now I have decided to go with SJSRO because of higher rates, I feel if you are going to trust to put your time into playing on an "Unofficial" server you should at least be able to level up fast, so if *** forbid something should happen to the server, at least you didn't spend hours just gaining a few levels.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2009, 05:21   #9

thats what i needed to hear, thanks

ps

i cant seem to find a reg link to sjsro
Old 06/09/2009, 13:25   #10

well i want to trade my ecsro(vip),2 blank sjsro new accs and 1 old acc blank... and also lvl 65 6:1 hybrid int dual weapon in sjsro new to mysro acc lvl 70+... ask any acc u can get 3 sjsro accs for mysro acc lvl 70 and vip acc lvl 65+ ^^ so add my msn