Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]DC Client for botting

Discussion on [REQUEST]DC Client for botting within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]DC Client for botting

hello i need dc client for botting i searched for more than 30minutes i didnt found...
Old 06/02/2009, 16:09   #2

here's the one i am using

never scanned it, it's working fine for me but i see the flamers coming with "omfg its's a virus"

hope i helped.
Old 06/02/2009, 22:46   #3

Ok thanks i will scan it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ Guide ] Botting with No DC client.
07/09/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
This guide, made by UncleDeviL allows u to bot without being in on the first try. -How to do it a) Open Sibi Bot b) Open Silkroad, do not fill in ID and PW c) Open 'Process Explorer' and scroll down to find sro_client.exe, then double click it d) Find 3 files named msvcr71.dll and suspend them (all 3) c) Go back to silkroad and fill in ID and PW and log in d) Once logged in DO NOT click on any char. Go back to 'Process explorer' and resume all 3 files.
Multi-Client botting?
01/07/2009 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
Hey guys! I was just wondering how it might be possible to set up my bot so that it can be run in the background as I play on my regular account? I already have the multi-client modded exe, as well as a perfectly functioning MHS bot, but whenever I try to multi-client with the MHS running, I get both chars doing the exact same things. how can I fix that?
i need the regular client for botting
05/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
can some one give me a link plz
Multi Client botting?
04/30/2008 - Perfect World - 46 Replies
Is it possible to have 2 clients and 2 bots up at the same time? I have the multi client and everything, but when i try to set up zevorcs (i think thats his name xD) bot, it gets messed up and it just breaks :mad: Is there any possible way to multi bot?? :confused:
Botting includes no dc client users too?
03/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
So,I'm fully legit, only using no-dc client and i havent bought silk for 3 months.Do i have possibility to get banned. Maybe anybody remembers last banning in 2007 summer or anything else