Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

editing sro_client

Discussion on editing sro_client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
editing sro_client

Hey,

could someone teach me how to edit sro_client's pary matching cap and mastery skill cap?
Old 05/04/2013, 16:10   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2013, 17:12   #3

thx, but there is like example if you want to make mastery to 360 its 168 , well what is for 270 example?

actually i got it now. but why when i made that change my mastery lvl looks like ***/300 and when i up 1 skill its ***/270 what it should be. so always when i relog its first ***/300 and then it changes to right which is ***/270
Old 05/04/2013, 18:17   #4

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoubi96 View Post
thx, but there is like example if you want to make mastery to 360 its 168 , well what is for 270 example?

actually i got it now. but why when i made that change my mastery lvl looks like ***/300 and when i up 1 skill its ***/270 what it should be. so always when i relog its first ***/300 and then it changes to right which is ***/270
There was another address to patch on the sro_client that wasn't posted on that thread, sadly I don't have it stored, lets wait till someone who has it shares it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal)
06/28/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
My channel I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The tags I use, the Youtube editing options I use, and how I get views on my videos, legally. I am not selling illegal software or illegal material that is copyrighted and not owned by me. I am selling the knowledge I have acquired for producing these gaming/desktop videos. Not only that, I am also selling editing packages: Package 1: (45 Egold/...
sro_client editing!
03/01/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies
Hello! I want to edit sro_client.exe to stop sending the "Please execute Silkroad.exe" error. Can someone help me?
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...