Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing the Option Box

Discussion on Removing the Option Box within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/08/2013, 20:52   #16

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteran1337 View Post
Open 2dt files with hexeditor or decompile them
btw this is weird that this cause crashes, never had any crashed while this effect were on
I think i'm missing 2dt_decompiler.exe lol :P
It's unreadable with the hex editor as well i tried many but it just crashes the client, doesnt work
Old 04/08/2013, 21:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289

Took me a bit but figured out. 10€ on Paypal if you want it. PM me with your Skype :3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2013, 23:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post

Took me a bit but figured out. 10€ on Paypal if you want it. PM me with your Skype :3
i didn't know such a thin about you synx
you always help for free ^.^

but Gj you made it, you decide
Old 04/08/2013, 23:51   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko* View Post
i didn't know such a thin about you synx
you always help for free ^.^

but Gj you made it, you decide
Me por ned mony.
He runs a private server, 10€ is nothing for him, it's also an executable patch, not a pk2 edit, and I've seen people paying way more for less complicated things lol
Old 04/09/2013, 00:08   #20

Quote:
Me por ned mony.
He runs a private server, 10€ is nothing for him, it's also an executable patch, not a pk2 edit, and I've seen people paying way more for less complicated things lol
ah yea , he runs the 1st server atm, he should be so rich

i told you you made it you decide i don't know if it is hard or not, i didn't try to edit the new interface files yet, and challenge accepted
Old 04/09/2013, 00:10   #21

Quote:
Me por ned mony.
just a question synx i know many ppl asking this (i think) but when will myth be back online ? i know many ppl who really want to play on a decent server again where they know that its not a "3day server" would be nice if you can answere
Old 04/09/2013, 00:13   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoziaIamt View Post
just a question synx i know many ppl asking this (i think) but when will myth be back online ? i know many ppl who really want to play on a decent server again where they know that its not a "3day server" would be nice if you can answere
I've been delaying it a lot because I'm working on other stuff related to it. The bad thing is that it delays me, the good thing is that I'm developing a bunch of tools and other stuff that I can use on Myth, so the comeback will bring more features.
Old 04/10/2013, 12:26   #23

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Sent my skype.

I thought Synx made stuff for free to help as well, however 10€ shouldn't be problem for anyone - server owner or not. I don't find it wrong him to ask for money, it's an effort at all.