Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request a help] SR_Gameserver

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
[Request a help] SR_Gameserver

Hello,

There is a annoying error has been shown in sr_gameserver
After few days of figuring it out i seen that it is x32 and when it reach the limit which is 4gb its closes[crash] auto
Asked mykha and told me to change your sql server to a better version [gonna try this later]
But, what i wanted to do? 2 gameservers but, ye hyperfilter wanted $200 more for other ip to make 2 gameservers and actually it is too much for second month new root,hyperfilter etc also new web design and coder money is there any solution for this? better than paying more $200 for hyperfilter to make a second gameserver
The error: [SR_GameServer] OnExit() Called and [SR_ShardManager] OnExit() Called happens every time the sr_gameserver reaches 4gb of rams about shardmanager ones happend once and was before ctf starts

~ What i have done? Fixed transport pet bug, decreased the mobs from 46k to 36k still the same crash after 12 hours.

I hope someone helps me out.

#Bump

« Plase helpme | Help If U Dont Mind(SR_ShardManager crash ) »

Similar Threads
Sr_GameServer 110 Cap
03/20/2014 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 5 Replies
hello Sr_GameServer 110 Cap i want link pleas...
Sr_GameServer Cap 125
05/27/2013 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Hi, I find the Sr_GameServer Cap 125 and eu-ch mastery 250/375 GameServer but i removed from my computer. :( (i got a nice virus) Can you send someone? (Sorry for my bad English) Thanks Very Much.
[Request]Probem With SR_Gameserver
02/04/2013 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
hello everyone sorry i won't be able to provide a screenshot,im trying to setup a pserver based on Br Files .. im getting this error when trying to launch gameserver ..it keeps loading the real region untill 90% then i get this fatal errors .....
[Request]Sr_GameServer Run Time Error ...
10/03/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
my sr_gameserver run time error every 3, 4hours idk how to fix if anyone helping me for fix i ill pay him add service-sro skype Thank you Edit: pc is 8GB ram only DW , CH ,HT Enabled
[Request] i want SR_GameServer Read High Rate
10/18/2011 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hello Brothers i want SR_GameServer which read High rate my Rate SR_GameServer { Certification "XXX.XXX.X.X", 15882 SockTCPCount "5000" ExpRatio "30000" ExpRatioParty "30000" DropItemRatio "5000"