Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Issue with the auto-updater

Discussion on Issue with the auto-updater within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Issue with the auto-updater

Hi,

I've changed client file names/blowfish key,aswell as I changed them in Silkroad.exe,sro_client.exe and replacer.exe

My problem is with the updating system,it updates and the pk2 file is modified(Last modified date is changed) but no files inside the pk2 were changed..

P.S. I've changed verdata.dll

Nevermind,I managed to fix it..Forgot to hex-edit the silkroad.exe with *.pk2 extension change.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Auto Enchant Issue ]
07/24/2014 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello Iv been using auto enchater reroller for long time now , and have worked evrywhere exept one server that i wont mention the name , simply when i open the Injector , and press INJECT , nothing happens at all , like if i never done anything , and enchantin' and rerollin normaly is kinda pissy so please if u know how can i solve this , feel free to post here. Cheers
[Help] Auto update issue
01/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi epvpers, we have an problem on semtex that auto update not working, getting this error: http://i.epvpimg.com/to3Yb.png Any solutions?
[B][Help] Updater Issue[/B]
10/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 15 Replies
I've tried for 3 days now to get my updater working. I think its something simple yet I have racked my brain to the fullest and must turn to some experienced help. I am receiving "Download Failed: Read Profilec08" error and cant resolve it no matter what I try. I've tried multiple file zip combinations as I thought was the problem area.
Help- Updater issue
01/16/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Ok im going to feel like a nub if this is simple to fix.... Alright as you all know im not a beginner in the shaiya dev scene and i know i have my updater set up right but for some reason when the updater applies a new patch it seems to be corrupting the data. I had a look inside the updater and can see no issues, i have used the same updater before without any issue's but for some reason now it doesnt want to work. My players are getting mad because they get char load error because the updater...
Auto Updater
07/08/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
You no longer need to edit anything to skip the auto patcher. This is all you need to do: 1) Make sure you are not connected to theinternet 2) Run CO2 3) It will say it can not interact with the server, and a promp will come up. Hit 'cancle' 4) CO2 will open, connect to the internet, and happy playing! text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I know I'm alittle noobish, plz don't bash me' border='0' alt='I know I'm alittle noobish, plz don't bash me' />