Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

White squares near damage numbers

Discussion on White squares near damage numbers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
White squares near damage numbers

Hello, I've got really strange graphical bug. When I attack jupiter only mobs, a white squares appears near damage numbers.

Maybe this is Particles/Skilleffects problem?
Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]About Squares
09/22/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
How come some of the people have arrows in practice mode, in level, in increase stats/decrease stats? I am wondering why I only have squares/cubes or whatsoever.
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block?
02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
charname numbers or guild numbers will take block? some friends said that to me is it right?
Why is cSRO Writing .. Squares?
02/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I got my English Media.pk2 and when i logg in, alot of the stuff is translated in english BUT, the Equipement, weapons, mobs, uniques, writing is all in Square language.. And i've looked in pictures in this forums and i see people dont have square written all over their gaming screens xD Any help please?
Green and Black Damage Numbers
05/10/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 12 Replies
Green and Black Damage Numbers http://i40.tinypic.com/2z9bcj6.jpg Download Link ------------------------------------ More Edits Here
Find Fur Squares Easy
01/31/2006 - Guild Wars - 1 Replies
Yesterday i was doing the dunes of despair mission with some henchies hoping to find some good runes. well while i was out there i had looted i think it was called a leather mane, but it was something mane(you get them off of those horse guy dudes, Centaurs) Well anyways i got those and i used a superior salvage kit on it and i got 2 fur squares from them. to test it i had another one in my invetory and i salvaged that one and i got 2 more fur squares. I went to the rare material trader and...