Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mysro Media Request

Discussion on Mysro Media Request within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mysro Media Request

Hi! I just want a media file that includes unique spawn map for mysro.Thx in advance..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MYSRO Media to get in
08/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main-d iscussions-questions/679072-mysro-new-links-got-av atars-devil-coins-euro-skills-19.html#post6280429 look at this post sorry for writing 2 topics but no one gonna see my post in page 19 :)
Mysro Media
02/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Anyone know the latest media for mysro? because in the beginners guide there is like 3-5+ media links and idk which one to download. Please post the link of the latest one. Thanks *edit No1 has answered my thread. Can anyone please help me?!
[Request]mySRO Media.pk2
12/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
is anybody kind enought to upload his mysro working media.pk2 to megaupload.mediafire/etc? or atleast give a link with the current one.ive downloaded the full client on the mysro beginners guide but its not working thank you :handsdown:
[Request] MySRO Media.pk2 newest ip
04/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Could someone upload the newest media.pk2 with the newest ip? would be really grateful!