Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Search Free Serverfiles for Sro

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Search Free Serverfiles for Sro

I play now 2 years sro and i would like to open a new sro server named ngSro.
We started with creating the server and buy server files for 140€ but the seller didnt send the serverfiles to us so we search now free serverfiles.It would be very nice for me and my firends when someone of you give us help with example a site with sroserverfiles or someone who have sro serverfiles.
At best we need free sro files because we dont want to give out so much gold for ngSro.Also ngSro is not the real name...its only the name for the beta
testversion.The right name will come after the beta.We would be very lucky when we have serverfiles.Thank you for all and yes...

Old 05/05/2009, 10:29   #2

I belive that no1 will give the files for free. and Silkroad server files are not so popular and only few here have them. Dont hope anything that someone just give them to ya.

~HenDriX

Old 05/05/2009, 10:31   #3

Gl, probably gona have to enlist a hacker to steal server files, and that could be pricy.
Old 06/02/2009, 01:04   #4

love NGSRO =D

Old 06/02/2009, 01:04   #5

new web is
Old 06/02/2009, 01:30   #6

server file are really hard to have and you wouldn't have them free anyways would probably be 5000$ or something like that, best is to wait for a emulator to be done and hope it will be released or start making your own..

« Keep getting D/C on ECSRO | sroking for pserver ? »